In Home Health Care & Senior Care – Trusted, Experienced, Compassionate
Since 2001, Beverly’s Angels In Home Health Care & Senior Care has provided trusted, affordable & dependable in home health care for the elderly throughout central Kentucky.
We are family owned and operated and will work with you to provide the high quality care and personal service that you expect & deserve. Being close to our grandparents has given us a special respect and admiration for seniors. Helping seniors stay in their own home is very rewarding. Compassionate Beverly’s Angels caregivers help families eliminate worry and reduce stress. From personal care and companionship to Alzheimer’s support, our wonderful caregivers are ready to help your family.
Why Work with Us?
- Save up to 15%! We are family owned and not a franchise and we pass the savings on to you!
- Excellent employee training program through the Institute for Professional Care Education.
- We are State Certified and all employees go through an extensive background check and have an annual TB Skin test.
- Special Veterans Programs available through the VA. We served and our proud to help military families!
- The trust, dependability, and accountability of a local family owned company.
- Professionally managed caregivers that are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Our Caregivers are committed, dependable, very caring and carefully selected.
- You choose the caregiver that matches your personality, situation and specific needs.
- Check up on your loved one from anywhere with our Family Portal technology.
Your Satisfaction is Important to Us That’s Why we Give You Choices.
For many families Beverly’s Angels Senior Care is the best option when helping their parents as they grow older.
Instead of going to a nursing home or an assisted living facility, most seniors want to stay at home if they can find caring and dependable help. Our client care mangers, wonderful caregivers and affordable rates help make the decision to stay at home a little easier.
Our personalized In Home Care is Ideal for the following types of Senior Care:
- Alzheimers In Home Care
- Dementia In Home Care
- Home Health Care
- Respite Care
- Adult Sitter Care
- Elderly Care
- Non Medical In Home Care
- Senior Care